Polytetrafluoroethylene sheet also has excellent resist […]
Polytetrafluoroethylene sheet also has excellent resistance to high and low temperature performance and chemical stability, and has good electricity. This series of products has excellent high temperature resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and aging resistance. , Flame retardant, excellent dielectric properties (high insulation strength) and self-lubricating oven oven, widely used in various pumps such as spray guns, diaphragm pumps, metering pumps, etc., filled with different materials or coated with different materials and parts . Tetrafluoroethylene is also called Teflon, polytetrafluoroethylene, plastic king, tetrafluoroethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, F4, teflon, etc.
Sub-electrical, medical, mechanical and other fields have been widely used. Among the fluoroplastics, the consumption of polytetrafluoroethylene (polytetrafluoroethylene) is the largest, and it is known as the "Plastic King". PTFE materials were first developed for the needs of national defense and cutting-edge technology. PTFE products have excellent high temperature resistance, wear resistance and self-lubricating characteristics. Graphite is an important variety.
Its use involves many aspects of aerospace and civil use. PTFE board has excellent high and low temperature resistance and chemical stability, good electrical insulation performance, insulation performance, non-adhesion, weather resistance, Flame retardancy and good self-lubricating properties, household appliances, polyphenylester, etc. Filling materials are glass fiber, such as: coated magnets, rubber, bearings, steel plates... Pneumatic (hydraulic) pressure machinery, pneumatic tools, carbon fiber, it is the non-adhesion, weather resistance, flame retardancy and good Self-lubricating, the most widely used, and then gradually promoted to civilian use, at the same time according to the product pressure, temperature, insulation, chemical resistance and wear resistance, etc., it has become an indispensable material in its application fields.
1. Used as engineering plastic, it can be made into polytetrafluoroethylene tube, rod, belt, plate, film, etc.
2. Generally used in corrosion-resistant pipelines, containers, pumps, valves, radar, high-frequency communication equipment, and radio equipment with high performance requirements. Adding any filler that can withstand the sintering temperature of polytetrafluoroethylene, its mechanical properties can be greatly improved. At the same time, other excellent properties of PTFE are maintained.
3. The filled varieties include glass fiber, metal, metal oxide, graphite, molybdenum disulfide, carbon fiber, polyimide, EKONOL... etc. The wear resistance and limit PV value can be increased by 1000 times. The Teflon cloth polytetrafluoroethylene pipe is made of suspension polymerized polytetrafluoroethylene resin through plunger extrusion processing. Among the known plastics, polytetrafluoroethylene has the best chemical resistance and dielectric properties.
4. PTFE braided packing is a good dynamic sealing material. It is woven from expanded polytetrachloroethylene tape. Teflon braided packing is a good dynamic sealing material. It is woven from expanded polytetrachloroethylene tape. It has excellent properties such as low friction coefficient, wear resistance, chemical resistance, good sealing, non-hydrolysis, and non-hardening.
5. Gasket seals and lubricating materials used in various media, and electrical insulators used under various frequencies. Capacitor dielectric, cable insulation, electrical instrument insulation, etc. Polytetrafluoroethylene film is suitable for the insulation of capacitor dielectrics, special cables, wire insulation, electrical and instrument insulation and sealing gaskets. It can also be used as non-stick tape, sealing tape, and mold release.